How to Order
From our 147 products you have 70 configurations, over 700 illustrations and 6 different card types, yet all this takes just a maximum of 5 steps to format
From our 147 products you have 70 configurations, over 700 illustrations and 6 different card types, yet all this takes just a maximum of 5 steps to format.
We all like choice and flexibility, but also realise that our stationery needs to stay within certain guidelines to ensure that classical look and feel. For this reason we have set up our preview screen to show your design decisions "live" within our professional framework.
1. You choose your type of stationery, for example "Personalised invitations". Whether you want it Illustrated and Personalised (artwork and text), Classic Personalised (text only) or Illustrated (artwork only - ready to write)
2. With illustrated products, you can choose from our gallery of over 800 hand-drawn illustrations either by recommended, category, alphabetically by typing in the search box or by artist from the drop down menu. As you mouse over the drawings, they will appear on the preview screen and appear as they will on your stationery. When you decide on your illustration, just click on it and it will show on your "live mock-up". Then move on to...
3. ...editing your text, font, font colour and card type. Here you can select from 12 chosen fonts. Begin typing your details and you will see that this is mirrored to scale on the preview screen to the right hand side of the screen.
4. Once you are happy with your final design, you have the option to email yourself a FREE electronic proof. This action then takes you straight to your proofs page, where you can view your stationery before you commit to ordering and payment. From here you can continue to edit your stationery if you have any further changes. Once you are happy, you will then be taken to the quantity page. Alternatively, if you do not need to see an electronic proof, you can simply tick 'I accept this layout' and you will be taken straight through to the quantity page.
5. Then choose the quantity of you would like to order. With date specific invitations, our minimum order is x15; thereafter all invitations can be ordered individually. (If you are shopping for one of our non date specific products e.g. Correspondence Cards, then these start in batches of 25 with a sliding scale discount the more you order). You then add your personalised stationery to your basket and either go to checkout or continue shopping for further products.
6. If you have not yet registered you will need to do this and provide us with an address to send your stationery. (Once registered, an email will be sent immediately, confirming registration.) Once registered, you can shop and create your bespoke personalised stationery. Once you have ordered, an email confirmation will be sent with a link to view your submitted order.
Whilst we feel confident of the simplicity of the website, please feel free to call us with any queries - we are always on hand to help! Please remember, you are fully protected by our No Risk Guarantee*: "If you are not absolutely thrilled with your purchase from HoneyTree, for any reason at all, we’ll replace your purchase or refund your money, whichever you prefer!" - Lizbeth Holstein Co-Founder. *This excludes the reprinting of customer "approved" orders due to edited text errors. In order to assist in this event we have a reprint set fee of 60% of the original charge.
By turnaround time we mean the amount of time it takes us to produce an order, and prepare it to ship. This does not include the time spent in transit while shipping. Due to the fact that all orders are bespoke and printed on demand, according to customer requirements, please note our anticipated turnaround times:
2-3 business days (UK Delivered within 4-6 business days)
Weddings: 8-10 days (from sign off)
Save the Date, Engagement, Hen & Stag Invitations: 4-8 days
Next Day delivery is available on all products except Wedding Invitations and Order of Service if ordered by 12noon on the day prior to delivery. Available Monday to Friday.
Europe and Worldwide: these orders are dispatched by DHL international courier. On dispatch of your order, a tracking code will be sent to your provided email to enable you to monitor the status of your stationery.
As all orders are Bespoke items (printed on demand) we track and trace all orders that leave our Somerset Studios.
Due to several years experince of 'attempting to work with local overseas postal networks', we believe the outstanding service that DHL provides to our European and Worldwide shoppers best represents our commitment to providing outstanding delivery of a premium products.