Job Opportunities at HoneyTree
As a young innovative company we are always adding to our team.
If you have high standards and are creative, conscientious and enthusiastic, plus can take the pace in one of the UK's fastest growing sectors, then you have found the right place to make a difference.
Currently we are looking for additional team members in the following areas. If any of the positions below are of interest, please send your CV in strict confidence to email@example.com Due to rural location must have own transport and be within 30mins of BA4 4AJ.
Position Open: *Part-time assistant in the personalised print & fulfilment department (Posted 12th March 2017) 3 / 4 days per week min 16hrs - same skills as the fulltime position as a crucial supporting role.
- Fulfilment & dispatch quality control and systems
- Will be trained to support production as print / production assistant
- Responsible for the constant improvement and implementation of the fulfilment department
- Working background in Adobe photoshop and illustrator - training will be provided
- Stock storage and reporting
Please send CV and covering letter to Sebastian@honeytreepublishing.com
* Seasonal Demand Fulfilment Assistants - Each year, from the 1st October - 23rd December, is our peak season and to ensure we maintain our attention to detail on every order, we take on additional team members, (several of whom have become permanent!) if you are local to BA4 4AJ and would like to join us please, send your CV.
* We also have our "Queen Bees" - a motivated team of part time ambassadors for our premium bespoke stationery, fine art, limited editions and our ever popular 'Labels and Tags'. For further info on this affiliate commission-based offering, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org