Writing Paper & Address Labels Set (A5) Illustrated with envelopes

Personalised message.
Price inc Envelopes & Presentation Box
Delivery: Priority 24hrs Option

* Required Fields

Writing Paper & Address Labels Set (A5) Illustrated with envelopes is available for purchase in increments of 15

Price as configured: £1.33


How to place your order...

Please edit the text in the writing paper and stickers to be the font and colour you would like.

What's in my order...

Our writing paper and sticker sets are available in multiples of 15, with each order containing 15 sheets of A5 writing paper, and 15 white oval stickers.

These come in our hand made presentation boxes to ensure a lasting impression from the moment you receive or gift a HoneyTree order.

Writing paper: Your design is flat printed on our premium Oyster White 170gsm paper.
Our writing paper does not display our HoneyTree watermark, giving you plenty of room to write your letters on.
Size: 14.8 x 21 cm or 5.9 x 8.3 inches These are half the size of A4, which is a typical sheet of paper in your desk top printer.

Oval Stickers: Your artwork will be Individually printed on our premium white glossy oval labels measuring 7.5 x 5.5 cm (2.9 x 2.1 inches).

Optional Extra: If you are a writer of long letters, you can also purchase additional blank sheets to be part of your order

Please Note: Many of our items are unable to fit through a letterbox so need to be received at the address provided. We recommend a work address for delivery or click and collection if you are not at home during the day.

UK Standard Shipping: Delivery arriving within 4-6 business days. Royal Mail: Delivery confirmation (no signature required).

Priority & Date Select: To ensure 100% quality control, your orders are printed in house, nothing is outsourced which enables us to provide a priority express service on 90% of our products.

Priority Express 24: includes date select: Your order will arrive guaranteed before 2pm on your chosen date from the calendar (tracking code emailed & signature required). Perfect for Birthdays, Anniversaries and busy schedules.

Priority 48 / 72hrs: For Foiled, Feature your own & Photo products plus Order of Services this priority delivery is available. For both quality control and design purposes, on receiving your order we set up the layout and send eproofs until you are delighted with the design. Only with sign off can we schedule the expedited delivery, with the 48 / 72 hour delivery being from sign off, not ordering date. 

Individual Greetings or Art cards: Order before 12noon Mon - Fri for same day dispatch or date select.

UK Delivery - Royal Mail

Basket Value Standard Delivery  Priority 24 Date Select, 48 & 72Hrs (Signature Required)
Indv Greetings & Art Cards 80p Order before noon for same day dispatch (Royal Mail state that 90% of all 1st class arrive next day, unfortunately the other 10% can take up to 3 days. If possible, we recommend you allow 3 working days for delivery from the ‘Sent by us’ date.
 Up to £75  £3.50  £8.90
 Over £75  FREE  £12.50
 Delivered 4-6 Business Days  Next Day / Date Select



Basket Value Courier ROI Europe Rest of the world
 Up to £75  Royal Mail  £8 £15.00  £20.00
 Over £75  Royal Mail  £12 £15.00  £20.00
 Delivered  Business days  4-8 days  4-8 days  8-10 days
 Over £150   DHL Global  £23.00 From £23.50 From £43.50
 Delivered   Business days  3-5 days  3-6 days  4-6 days

 *We ensure we pay all the shipping costs, inc fuel surcharge and remote access our end, but when local taxes are levied these are always for the recipients account. When duty and taxes are applicable it will be invoiced/collected directly by the local customs authority therefore we can’t give you an indication as the what the charges will be prior to shipping.

We are delighted to confirm we ship to: 

European Zone: France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, Portugal, Germany, Austria, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Monaco, Luxembourg, Switzerland

Rest of the World: America, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, United Arab Emirates & Malaysia.

If your country is not on the list we are sorry that we don't deliver at this time.

Presentation Options

Samples & Pricing Information

Satisfaction Guarantee